Support forums

News - all the news for those who don't like social media!

Moderator: Slayer

doodlebug
Support forums

Post by doodlebug »

In an effort to tidy up the forum and make the structure more intuitive, we have moved the support forums into their own 'Support forum' parent forum.
All direct links work as before, but if you are used to navigating from 'Completed Projects', you will have to via Support Forums instead.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Oisin Little a.k.a. Osh
QA/Product Manager

P3Dv4.5 P3Dv5.3 XP11 MSFS Z270X i7-7700 32GB DDR4 GTX1070 Ti Win10 OSX 12.6
ORBx scenery REX environment Chaseplane
brettt777
Re: Support forums

Post by brettt777 »

Why are all the support forums locked? What's going on with Milviz? I'm away for a couple months and everything's changed. I need to know if there is some kind of support portal where I can get new downloads of the Milviz products I own. I Lost one of my HDD's and it was the one with all my game files so I lost all of my most recent Milviz downloads. I was able to recover a few but many of those don't work. How can I replace my Milviz stuff for P3D V4.5 and Ver5?
brettt777

Post by brettt777 »

Okay, I just went to the product page and saw that all of the products (at least the ones I looked at) are priced at $0.00. Of course, If you try to add anything to your cart, the link doesn't work. What the heck is going on? Is there no longer support for older Milviz products... products that I paid allot of $$$ for????
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

brettt777 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:58 am Okay, I just went to the product page and saw that all of the products (at least the ones I looked at) are priced at $0.00. Of course, If you try to add anything to your cart, the link doesn't work. What the heck is going on? Is there no longer support for older Milviz products... products that I paid allot of $$$ for????
All sales and support for FSX/P3D products has ceased as of January 1st. The old forums are available as a support archive. If you are missing specific downloads I can pull up your orders and resend them.
Steve M.
Email: support@blackbirdsims.com
brettt777

Post by brettt777 »

Slayer wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:17 pm
brettt777 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:58 am Okay, I just went to the product page and saw that all of the products (at least the ones I looked at) are priced at $0.00. Of course, If you try to add anything to your cart, the link doesn't work. What the heck is going on? Is there no longer support for older Milviz products... products that I paid allot of $$$ for????
All sales and support for FSX/P3D products has ceased as of January 1st. The old forums are available as a support archive. If you are missing specific downloads I can pull up your orders and resend them.
I would just like to be able to get the latest versions of the F-4E, F-4J/S, F-100, F-86, and T-38C for P3D V4/5. Aircraft that I paid for long ago. I lost my HDD that had all that stuff on there and I am trying to replace all of it.
Edit: Version vA1.180712 of both the F-4E and F-4J/S is the Advanced version, correct? I got an update of the F-4E through MVAMS the other night and that's what it gave me so I'm assuming it is the advanced version. I also have that version of the J/S with a separate TPADV module. Can I also assume this is the advanced version that will work with P3D V4.5?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

https://blackbirdsims.com/flight/freebies.php#

All the P3D stuff is free except a few things. There is no longer any support. The old forms are available as an archive. If you had an account you need to log out so that all of the support areas will show.
Steve M.
Email: support@blackbirdsims.com