Striking while the iron is hot...

News - all the news for those who don't like social media!

Moderator: Slayer

ColoKent
Striking while the iron is hot...

Post by ColoKent »

If there ever was a time to expedite a product (if possible), it would be NOW. I, like many others are looking forward to Blackbird's C-130Js...and there is a competitor who has released a C-130H recently...and while the external model looks nice, it is lacking in sounds and systems. In addition, the developer has decided to monopolize and attempt to monetize repaints by not releasing a paint kit. Most of the community are thoroughly disgusted, and fall into two camps: 1.) This sucks, but I'll fly it UNTIL the Blackbird C-130 is out, and 2.) Screw this...I'm waiting for the Blackbird C-130. All I am saying is that I am hoping the potential for release is not far off for the Blackbird -Js, as the market seems ripe based on many people's exasperation with the other developer and product.

Kent
Slayer
Re: Striking while the iron is hot...

Post by Slayer »

To expedite it would mean leaving out a lot of cool features.

Being a study level type aircraft means we have to flesh out everything so people get their moneys worth. If we rushed it to market we'd be no better than the competition and customers would be disappointed.

There is a team working on it, but we cannot give release dates. Sorry :(
Steve M.
Email: support@blackbirdsims.com