Milviz - State of the Sim Jan 22, 2022 Discussion

News - all the news for those who don't like social media!

Moderator: Slayer

Merly_curly
Milviz - State of the Sim Jan 22, 2022 Discussion

Post by Merly_curly »

Hi gang! We just put out a live call discussion on Youtube, where Colin & D'André get to the nitty-gritty of what's what in the world of Flight Sim, and in the Milviz workshop in particular. Click the link below to check it out, and let us know your thoughts! Cheers.

Would you guys like to see more of these types of videos?🧐

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtc8c0hxZBw
Chairman
Re: Milviz - State of the Sim Jan 22, 2022 Discussion

Post by Chairman »

Yes, was great to hear what's going on and that Milviz is going gangbusters as it's not dependent on flight simmers, and especially that the King is slated to come to MSFS :)

My simming is like you said, MSFS is for VFR, P3D for anything that requires a serious sim. I think with the price slash on P3D products I could pick up the 310 for P3d to see what the view is like - much as I love the C-word Seneca I can't see anything useful on the ground while I'm in the air because of those honking great engines so I'm hanging out for the 310 and will happily buy it for P3D as a preview :)
null_pointer

Post by null_pointer »

One related comment - not all the new prices for P3D aircraft are being reflected when you add the plane to the cart - T38A and P-180 are the ones I noticed
theclankilpatrick

Post by theclankilpatrick »

these videos are VERY much appreciated! Please do try to keep them coming!
--
gaming rig:
Windows 10 | P3D v5.1 | X-Plane 11.5x | DCS World 2.7.x Open Beta
AMD 2700X + RTX 2070 + 32GB RAM + 256 SSD for OS + 1TB SSD for P3D & X-Plane + 256GB NVME for DCS World
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + Logitech G Rudder Pedals
HP Reverb 1.2
Merly_curly

Post by Merly_curly »

Hi guys. The P3D 50% off glitch that doesn't automatically take the price off in your cart is something we are looking into. If it persists, please email info@milviz.com and we will get it sorted for you ASAP! Cheers :)
ahunterg95

Post by ahunterg95 »

The name Milviz is unique, stands out in the crowd and so does the simple but effective logo. For the best part of my 10 years using flight simulators, Milviz or Military Visualisations has been right up there as one of the best add-on aircraft developers. The Milviz name is closely associated with that high standard and longevity.

For a start I think Blackbird Simulations is far too similar to BlakBox Simulation, thats clear from the minor slip-up Colin made in the video, there is even a Blackbird Interactive online: https://blackbirdinteractive.com/

Milviz has covered both high-end entertainment simulations and Industry simulations under the name Milviz for years now. Your commercial website or page is clearly distinguishable from the non-industry website.

Surely you can make a minor logo change in colour and additional text of Industry/Commercial so as to retain that well-known name.

The Milviz name deserves to continue on and reflect all that you do!
mglan80

Post by mglan80 »

Yeah, they’re great! Awesome to see the T-38 (yeah that was accidental;) ) and hear about the F-86. I still fly the Sabre about once or twice a month in P3D. Lots of great news. Could use a bit more scripting or maybe an agenda.